Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Heidi and Spencer Married!

Heidi Spencer wedding

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are MARRIED! Reality TV’s most annoying couple is said to have walked down the aisle in a secret ceremony in Mexico on November 20th.

“They got married in Mexico,” a source close to the couple tells PerezHilton. Here's Spencer's wedding vows to Heidi!

Heidi, from the moment you came into my life, I knew my life would never be the same without you. You are the light in my life like the sun to the earth! Your loving warmth makes me want to be a better person. Being with you, I feel complete. I'm honored to even be able to call you my wife. You are the most amazing, loving and caring woman on this planet. I will love you forever and always.

The ceremony was held on Palmilla Resort, just outside Cabo San Lucas. There were no family members present for the ceremony, which lasted only 15 minutes!

Congrats, you crazy kids!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi and Spencer Married!
    Amateur shooting ceremony - EXCLUSIVE!!!! watch only here:
    watch EXCLUSIVE here

    ReplyDelete

Exchange Rate (Pak News)

Exchange Rage (Pak News)